What type of traveller(s) am I/ are we ?
What type of Trip is it ?
Travelling? Ask yourself the following questions
Am I likely to come into contact with any of these travel illnesses?
(click on the links below for details on each)
Health Topics and Travel Tips
Click on the links below for some great tips.
- Yellow Fever (1 dose) $180 DIN: 00428833
- Vivaxim (1 dose) $105 DIN: 02248361
- Vivotif (1 dose) $60
- Rabavert (3 doses given over a 3 to 4 week period) $250 per dose DIN: 02267667
- Engerix-B by prescription (included in consultation fee) 0, 1mo, 6 mo, injection fee only DIN: 01919431
- Travel Immunization Record $5
- TB Skin test $35
**All fees are subject to change without notice
Uxbridge Travel Health Clinic
one person $50, Couple $90, Family (3+ couple price plus $40/additional person); follow-up visit $25
The Travel Consultation and travel-related vaccines are not covered by OHIP. However, many private insurance plans will cover the cost of travel immunizations, please see related costs below