1 person $50, 2 people $90, Family of 4 $100, + $10 each additional person, follow-up visit $25
What type of Trip is it ?
Travelling? Ask yourself the following questions
Uxbridge Travel Health Clinic
Call For An Appointment
Open Every Thursday
Am I likely to come into contact with any of these travel illnesses?
(click on the links below for details on each)
Health Topics and Travel Tips
Click on the links below for some great tips.
The Travel Consultation and travel-related vaccines are not covered by OHIP. However, many private insurance plans will cover the cost of travel immunizations, please see related costs below
What type of traveller(s) am I/ are we ?
- Yellow Fever (1 dose) $180 DIN: 00428833
- Vivaxim (1 dose) $105 DIN: 02248361
- Vivotif (1 dose) $60
- Rabavert (3 doses given over a 3 to 4 week period) $250 per dose DIN: 02267667
- Engerix-B by prescription (included in consultation fee) 0, 1mo, 6 mo, injection fee only DIN: 01919431
- Travel Immunization Record $5
- TB Skin test $35
**All fees are subject to change without notice